Thursday, June 21, 2012

The first time I felt baby...

I remember so clearly the first time I felt the baby move... at the time I thought it was baby, but wasn't quite sure. I didn't know what to expect, but now after feeling the baby move daily I know exactly what its like. I love feeling the baby move.

The very first time was when we were in Cinque Terre, Italy. Cinque Terre was one of our most favorite place we visited. Early one morning , while we were still in bed, I felt small flutters just below my belly button. Everyone has told me early on it would feel like gas bubbles, but I like to think of it more like butterfly kisses :) at least that is what I am reminded of every time I feel the sweet baby move. I was just under 18 weeks.

I cant wait till I can see the baby move visibly and when Hubs and see and feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment