Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gluten Free...

Went to the grocery store on a hunt for all things I can eat... which meant hunting a little more and reading labels a little more than I typically do. I used to read them all the time and then got into habit of buying the same things, so didn't really need to any more. That all changed yesterday... I cant tell you how many items in the grocery store say "This Item Contains: Wheat, Soy, Gluten, Peanuts" Oh my!

What to do... I went to the Gluten Free section of the store. Let me tell you everything is about double the price! My grocery bill would have nearly tripled easily! I left with fruits and veggies and lots of frustration!

Then when I arrived home lugging in my four bags (condo living is hard on grocery shopping) Everything turned around!!!!! It was like bells and whistles, shots of joy, loads of encouragement! Sitting there on my island was this...

Picture Source

The Lord seriously used my Husband to bless me! Hubs co-workers wife (got it) works for Kellogg's and brought sample cereal to the office! This stuff is not on shelves yet, but seriously its AMAZING!!!! I had a bowl last night for dessert with almond milk and truvia! Heaven in my mouth! Thanks KELLOGGS

1 comment:

  1. This makes me really happy! You're awesome sis and very diligent. Love you!

    ReplyDelete