Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prayer!

The Power of Prayer is fascinating to me! As a believer and a counselor who works for a church... I receive emails asking for prayer on a daily basis! My typical routine to stop and pray right then and release it into Gods hands.

The release of our request often can be the hardest part. We pray about topics that are important to us and often times something that we are worried about. (Worry is big enough for its own blog post). Another hard part for prayer is finding time to pray... my sisters, mom and I get together to pray for each other often... I just returned from our prayer time and always blessed by it.

God continues to answer my prayers and fascinate me... I have had this box of crackers in my car for about a months and just keep forgetting to give them to my mother-in-law (she loves them and they don't sell them where she lives) I share her love for them! I picked up the box on my way to prayer and to my surprise and HUGE blessing they are CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE!!!!!

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment