Monday, April 4, 2011

Its been awhile...

It has be a while... a long while... like a month, since I last wrote. My mom and sister have dropped subtle hints its time to pick back up with my blog (thanks!)

Its been a challenging month! I write a lot about challenges, I need to be more positive! At the same time I am a wear it on my sleeve kind of gal... I dont mask things easily and I like to talk about everything! I am a therapist by the way! Ha!

with challenges though come an opportunity to change and grow. One of my last blog post was TBT #3 on hormones and that is why I think its been such a challenging month. So I decided I was going to change and grow and nip those hormones in the butt (because mine is growing thanks to them)

So here is my challenge and my plan for the next few weeks. It will be trial and error but I want to see if it helps

Endomeriosis Diet:
No Soy
No wheat
No Gluten
No Animal Fat
No Dairy

"Oh My" as my husband would say...

So here is what I GET To eat
Nuts
Seeds
Fruits and Veggies
Egg whites
Fish
Beans
lentils
Whole Grains (not wheat)

So we will see what happens and pray for the best... after all God is more in control of my body than I am... Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.udisglutenfree.com/

    I think you will like this mucho Neese! They have lots of yummy looking gluten free goodies!

    I am very proud of how you see God working in your life! And, how He uses your husband to bless you!

    ReplyDelete