Thursday, March 10, 2011

Broken---But with a Warranty!

Today is a TRAGIC day! I BROKE the VITAMIX! If you know me and hubs we LOVE LOVE LOVE our Vitamix! I use it every  morning to make Hubs a Smoothie! (its my favorite part of my day, PS) Well this morning it cracked, banana and milk spraying everywhere! I couldn't believe it! My heart sunk!

Luckily it comes with a 7 year warranty! Even better the nice Manager Kathryn and William Sonoma is replacing it for free tomorrow! I just have to bring in the broken one!

It made me think about yesterday and when I am broken... I just have to bring myself to the Lord and he will fix me! He gives me an eternal warranty! He says he forgives 7x70! Beat that Vitamix!

It is a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So glad they are happy to replace it! And, so sorry about the mess. He is the Master Healer, and aren't we glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so that was actually my post to you Toots, didn't realize I wasn't signed on. :-)

    ReplyDelete