Thursday, November 10, 2011

10!!!!

Today is the TENTH day of November! I cant believe it... this month is nearly half over and I still feel like it is summer time (when I don't look outside and see the snow) Reality hits when I walk outside and feel the cold air or when it is dark on my drive home from work. Hubs and I were discussing the other night it is kind of relaxing to have it dark so early...

One thing I love about summer time is the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables. But the farmers market is over and now we get to celebrate fall and all it has to offer. I found this great article on Shape.com it is 50 fall foods... it is a great reminder to the awesome food that is in season right now.

so today I am thankful for the change in season and that God provides for us in each season!

In honor of the TENTH day of November...

No comments:

Post a Comment