Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HAPPY DAY

Thanksgiving time is one of my favorite times of the year... the leaves are changing and comfort food is on the rise. I traded in my cold morning smoothies for warm pumpkin oatmeal. It warms my body and preps me for the day!

To get in the mood and participate in the season I am going to write something I am thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving.

Thankful For:

Yesterday was Time at home to clean and organize my closets!

Today breakfast with my pops and great conversation

I was asked what relaxes me and relieves stress?

walking
baking
chopping vegetables
pedicures
massage
long drives with hubs
laughing
lunch with mamma and sisters

In other news today is American Heart Association National Day of Health!

What are you eating healthy today?

What I ate Wednesday (WIAW)

oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast
Spinach Salad with Chicken, feta, and olives for lunch
Greek yogurt with chopped apple and strawberries for a snack
Dinner with Mom at La Mie (probably eat salmon)

Make one healthy choice today! Health starts with one change at a time!

1 comment: