Monday, November 14, 2011

Mondays...

Sometimes, I still cant get over the fact that Hubs favorite day of the week is Monday! Its not like I hate Mondays, but seriously favorite day of the week. I think not! Give me a FRIDAY!!!

This past Friday didn't disappoint. Hubs and I baby sat 3 beautiful kids and had a blast! Are we getting old?

Saturdays... I LOVE THEM TOO!!! This past Saturday was Hubs and my day to just be together! We ate out every single meal... who does that? Well we did and we tried new places! Breakfast (at 11am) we went to Tartine Egg white omelet for the lady, Salmon Tartine for the gentleman. Lunch was at a new restaurant in town Kabob House we split a Hummus Platter, Felafel's, and Hubs had some Gyro Meat stuff I wouldn't touch. Dinner was out with Hubs parents! It was a great day! Filled with lots of Fun!

Sunday we had a dinner party and now we are onto MONDAY, BLAH! Oh well, I am VERY thankful it SUNNY outside!

Yay for a Sunny Monday!

1 comment: