Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TBT #3

Hormones...BLAH!

I don't really understand how hormones in a women's body work, but I do know its not good, when they are not working together!

I think hormones and the effects they have on a women, is something that a man just doesn't understand (even Doctors) It is just different when you experience hormones being off balance...

As a women who is going through hormonal complications, I feel robbed of womanhood... I don't know why exactly, but I think it is because it is tied into our child barring and nurturing tendencies. We were made with this natural instinct and when hormones get messed up so do our emotions and who we know ourselves to be.

It is a very interesting subject... complicated! Each women is different, but what is consistent is that we have Jesus on our side to guide us and he understand more than anyone what is going on. He orchestrates each day and knows every intricate detail! So I will rest in that truth today!

God is Good!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment