Monday, October 24, 2011

Blissful Vacation

After 10 blissful days in Florida with Hubs and part of my Fam (missed you Jr's) we are back to the daily grind and back to reality... Boo Hoo!

Typically I am ready to come home, but for some reason this vacation was just too wonderful to want it to end. I am not sure what it was that made it so perfect...
maybe it was the perfect weather (little rain for shopping and lots of sun for beaching it)
maybe it was daily walks with Hubs and so many fun conversations
maybe it was being off medication and feeling normal again
maybe it was baking yummy cakes and drinking yummy wine with family
maybe it was seeing Grandma and Grandpa
maybe it was the tan I got
maybe it was lazy mornings in bed watching HGTV

I am sure it was a combinations of everything, but boy it was hard to come back home on Saturday night. I am thankful that God is gracious and gave me a wonderful Sunday with Hubs and a great coffee date today with a dear friend! I guess its easing me back into life.

Hopefully I will get some pictures of Vacation up soon... I didnt take many, but my mom is a photo guru so I can always count on her to snap our life away!

No comments:

Post a Comment