Friday, October 28, 2011

Part Trois... Health!

like the french :) I heart France! The french and a pretty good outlook on emotional health... actually I think Europe in general does! Hubs and I are going in May and I CAN NOT wait!

Emotional Health (weakness of mine)

They take siestas in the afternoon
They have a slower pace of life
They take an entire month of for Holiday

I think all of these contribute to good emotional health... with that said, here is my list of what emotional health is to me.

taking every thought captive
ability to discern why/ what is the emotion from
ability to discern if the emotion you are feeling is justifiable
experience all emotions at various times (happy, sad, angry, joy, content)
balance of emotions
communicate emotions effectively


I am sure I will think more on emotional  health, it is a challenge for me to not become overly emotional or and to discern if my emotion is legit or not. I am so thankful for a husband that helps be balance my emotions and has taught me to discern emotional responses.


No comments:

Post a Comment