Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Going Deep...

I was recently asked a few questions that I thought were so simple, yet I was having a hard time answering them. So I decided I would take some time to pray, ponder, and list my thoughts on them.

The first question was... What is your definition of Health? Well, I guess I think of so many things and that is why it might be hard to come up with an answer.

I think there are many different aspects of health...physical, spiritual, emotional, and relational.

So lets take them one at a time.

Physical:
Energetic
Healthy Weight
Good internal Health (Cholesterol, blood pressure...)
Ability to be as active as you desire
Drinking LOTS of h2o
Balanced Diet (for me this means eating an endo and candida diet)

Diet is always something I have a hard time with. Practically everyday I hear something new or different. If you go to the book store you will find hundreds of different diets or ways to eat. Really if I listened to all of them, I wouldn't be eating! Ha ha! So finding this healthy balance I have had to turn to the Lord and listen to him. What is healthy eating? I am still working on this question but will get back to it. I do believe it is eating what God has put on this earth for us to eat... that means not eating fake food. The other thing I need to figure out is the amount food to eat... this is a hard one!

More to Come...


No comments:

Post a Comment