Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confidence!

What do you put your confidence in? Great question and I am not sure I know what my answer is...

I know putting my confidence in the Lord is the most valuable and we are called to Fear Not and have confidence! Annie does a great job explaining Godly Confidence in Loving God The Most Her last comment explains the importance of having Godly confidence and Self-Confidence. She says "they go hand in hand"

I know when my confidence isn't going hand in hand with Godly confidence... it is when I begin to believe that God did not create me perfectly. It is when I begin to believe lies that I need to fit a mold or be just like someone else. It is when I begin to listen to media and get too wrapped up in it.

I know I have Godly confidence when my focus is on the Lord. When my focus is on a eternal perspective and when I know I am loved for who I am inside. For who I am and for who God created me to be!

PS... BBQ meatball sammy was a hit... I roasted some Brusselsprouts to go a long with them! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brusselsprouts!

Hubs and I are planning a House Warming Party and we met with our caterer last night... Food is going to be ROCKIN!!!! We are splitting duties and I cant wait to start our cooking week... Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment