Monday, February 7, 2011

Whats for Dinner?

I think this is my favorite question to answer! Coming up with healthy food options bring be so much joy! I believe it is a God given passion that I can use to glorify HIM daily! What is a passion of yours? Do you use it to glorify the Lord?

So what is for dinner?

Last night I made Turkey Meat Balls and Black Bean Falafal Balls! Yummy (BB for me, I'm trying to go VEG as much as possible for health reasons)

Basically just added sauteed mushrooms, onion, spinach, and rosemary to each, plus one egg. Formed into balls and baked at 400 for 30 min!

We have a crazy busy week so I plan is to incorporate them into dinner tonight and tomorrow for a fast Yummy meal!

Here are my 3 ways...

Sunday Night: Super Bowl Style... Plain with several dips (mustard, cranberry, tomato, hot sauce)
Monday Night: BBQ open face sandwich on Great Harvest Bread
Tuesday Night: Tomato Rague and quick cooking Polenta

Enjoy your Passion today!

2 comments: