Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do you know?

When making a decision... how do you know what is right? Sometimes, I wish that God would give me a crystal ball or a lighted sign! While I was dating hubs and would fret over if we would marry or not, my mom would always say... I dont have a crystal ball! HA! This I know!

I worry a lot sometimes... and in those times wish I did have that Crystal ball, but then I ask myself... why would we need faith or trust? How would we grow? So in these times, I am trusting that I will have an answer and it will be of God and from God!

On another note... Did you know Cabbage is so HEALTHY and so CHEAP! I am obssessed with it!

1 Cup of chopped Cabbage has 35 calories and is packed I mean packed with goodness!

It is good source of Protein, Thiamin, Calcium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.

Read More

My favorite way of preparing cabbage is just sauted, but there are great soup recipes and I thing cabbage rolls are yummy too!

Go buy some!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes decisions are right and left, not right and wrong... :-)

    Love you!

    Looking forward to more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete