Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Day After...

Last Night was a wonderful celebration for Hubs and I! We celebrated our Love for each other and our love for food! It was AWESOME!

I have been looking forward to Valentines Day for a few reasons, one of them being I was going to eat dessert! I haven't had any since January 1. So in anticipation I have been dreaming of what I would want. Ha! Well I really wanted something chocolaty gooey topped with ice cream!

Hubs had dinner reservations at a surprise location... It was so fun! Here comes the true confession... I had my yummy gooey chocolate at the restaurant then we drove through McDonald's for my yummy Ice Cream Cone!!! It was amazing...

The day after... Not so much! I feel like a big puff ball! Sugar always bloats me right up!!! YUCK

But... it was well worth it! I call that Balance! The ability to enjoy things in moderation that are not great for you!

So the day after if filled with veggies and healthy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment