Friday, February 11, 2011

Life Is Beautiful!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I think this is such a great statement! Often times we live life trying to be like someone else or trying to live up to others standards instead of just enjoying life and being who we were created to be!

Life is Beautiful! What makes your life Beautiful... Your LIFE not someone elses! Today what makes my life beautiful is working till noon, going to the grocery store and then going home to BAKE!!! I love to Bake I love the process, I love experimenting, I love the batter, and I love the final product (most of the time)

Today I am going to try and make a apple cinnamon wheat bread! Sounds Yummo!

I will post the recipe... it will be an experiment for sure!

Life is Beautiful!!! Make your life Beautiful with something to fill your cup to energize you and to give you JOY!

3 comments:

  1. I want the recipe along with recipes for all your other Yummy breads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the "beautiful's" in my life! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above comment is actually from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete