Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Avocado

Today's Main Ingredient is AVOCADO... YUM! I will take you any way! Sliced, Salted, Mashed, Chunky, Smooth!

Avocados are not only one of the healthiest foods you can eat, I personally think they are the yummiest food you can eat!

I am really trying to add more Omega 3 fatty acids to my diet and Avocados are chalked full of them!

Here are reasons why I am eating Avocados, besides the fact that they taste so dare good!

1. Lower Cholesterol
2. Lower risk of Many Cancers
3. Good Source of Potassium
4. Super Food (Real Simple February Issue)
5. 23% of your daily value of folate
6. Help reduce Belly Fat
7. Can reduce heart disease
8. Help Stabilize blood sugars
9. Healthy Skin
10. They taste so YUMMY!

Last night I had sliced avocado and tonight is guacamole! I cant wait....

Dip your Guac with home made baked corn chips

Just cut corn tortilla's into triangles, place on baking sheet, spray with non-stick spray and salt with sea salt. Bake at 400 till crispy!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment