Monday, February 28, 2011

The Bloody Truth Part 1

The Bloody Truth about being a Women is not all the glitz and glam you see on the red carpet!

Being a girl can be tough... over the past several months my monthly visitor has been really tough and I have the dry cleaning services to prove it!


Yes... you read that correctly! It says "blood between legs" You know what that means!

I just had to laugh at it and take a picture... then sent it to hubs, my mom and my sisters! I know they will all understand (Hubs hears me complain and see the messy laundry, he even gets the dry cleaning)

I also laugh because it sums up all I have gone through in the past month! I was recently diagnosed with Endometriosis, which means changing up some of my diet and having even more of a reason to do so!

All in all... God is in Control not me! Did you know since the Fall of Eve, Women struggle with being In Control of our lives! Well as the blood stain is also a fall of Eve it is a reminder that I am not in Control as much as I would like to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment