Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you ever get sick of eating out...

This week we are eating out every night...I miss my kitchen! I keep reading really fun recipe's and think oh how I want to cook! Crazy!

Hubs and I LOVE eating out, but I can only take so much a of a good thing when I crave being in my kitchen and knowing exactly what is going into my food! When you go out to eat do you go all out or order a healthy option. I typically go for the healthy option, especially since we eat out so much!

Tonight we are trying something new... well sort of new. Our favorite breakfast/lunch place, La Mie, serves dinner now. So a few friends, Hubs and I are going to check it out tonight. I had a sneak peak at the menu and it looks AMAZING! I cant wait, even though I do miss my kitchen!

Last night Mom and I went to a staple in our family Centro. It is my go to restaurant when I cant decide. Hubs was busy, but joined us later. We sat outside and talked for hours. The next thing we new it was past our bed time.

So I guess eating out does have some GREAT perks! I guess that is why we love it so much!

I took this picture on my walk yesterday and tried to post it via text... technical malfunction I guess! Because it didn't work. So here it is for you to enjoy. I cant believe its in the 70's today! I am wearing long sleeves. Far cry from last week 110!

No comments:

Post a Comment