Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Run Run Run

Yesterday was a busy day! I felt like I jumped from one thing to the next, these days are getting to be more and more frequent! Sometimes I like the business and other times, I am ready to crash! Luckily today is less hectic! we all need a day of rest! After all, why did God create Sunday!

I have been debating whether or not to train for the a half marathon. Each day it seems that I have more people telling me they are getting ready for one. I have a few options as I have been asked to be on a marathon relay team. This is where 5 people split it up running about 5 miles. This seems fun and doable with no real challenge. The other option is to train for the half which means 13.1 miles and might not be so fun and would be a real challenge! These are the questions I need to answer...

1. Will my hips handle it?
2. Will I have the time?
3. Would I even enjoy it?
4. 5 miles vs. 13 miles?

In the mean time, I have been running 2-3 times a week about 4 miles. Its a good start! I found a great website that allows me to MapMyRun and know exactly how far I am running! Fun!

Do you enjoy running? Would you rather walk? What is your favorite exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment