Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What does it mean when I have starbucks 4x in 2 days?

My coffee fast ended with a big bang this week! Oh My! So what does it mean when I have Starbucks 4x in 2 days?...I am hiding my head as my husband reads this! haha!!! Not really he knows I'm not a gold card member for no reason!



Really though... this is what is means! I haven't slept much causing me to need and I do mean need coffee at 6:30 AM! Then Starbucks conveniently gives you a Treat Receipt for a $2 grande cold drink after 2pm. Then I just happen to schedule afternoon meetings at Starbucks!


And if that is not reason enough... this is.....




The streak doesn't end today, because I have Bible Study at Starbucks tomorrow morning!

At least tomorrow, hubs can benefit from the treat receipt as we drive to the lake! yay! for R&R by the Lake! Look at the weather for the weekend at the lake! Its a good 20 degrees cooler! I cant wait!



Do you have a favorite bucks drink? I always get a tall pikes place coffee with a splash of skim in the morning and with my TR I get coffee light frap with Sugar Free Vanilla! A nice 110 calorie treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment