Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend of FUN!!!

This past weekend was a whirlwind... but nonetheless it was packed full of FUN

Family time at the lake
Unforgettable memories with friends
Nap time on Sunday

Thursday night Hubs and I headed to the Lake and  had a fun date night at a restaurant called Boathouse. Friday my parents joined us. We spend the day relaxing! That evening we went to a movie The Help... it was GREAT! Sad, GREAT! Then finished the evening with a YUMMY Meal downtown Mason City at the Quarry! I had one of the best meals I have had in a long time!



Saturday with Unforgettable FUN for my friends Bachelorette Party... About 25 girls came to celebrate! We enjoyed some pre-dinner festivities then headed to my favorite restaurant Dos Rios and were SPOILED by a great waiter! After din din, it was game and gift time! Which lead to a much needed Sunday Nap! Girls were at my house till 2am... that is pretty much 5 hours past my bedtime! YIKES! Here a pic of my friend Brooke and her little Sis Kaity... She a good looking Bride! I cant wait for the wedding this coming weekend.




After a great nap Sunday, I went for a run to the lake where I met Hubs! We came home and finished the day with a long walk and dinner!

It was definitely a FUN and EVENTFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment