Friday, August 12, 2011

Joy--I will take it!

This week has been an interesting week with lots of contemplation, prayer, and discussion! Let me explain... as most of you know I have endometriosis and have been on medication that have been less than fun to say the VERY least! This past Tuesday Hubs and I went to my 3 month check up to see how the meds were working...well no change! This is the confusing part. Is the medicine working and causing the tumors not to grow or is it not, because they are not shrinking. HMMM???? What do we do? This the question Hubs and I have been and will continue to pray about over the next few days...

Well this is what I know... I have been medicine free for about 12 days and the past 4 days have been awesome! I feel joy again! I am smiling! I woke up this morning happy to get out of bed, happy to get dressed, happy to drive to work and overwhelmed with joy that drove me to tears as I listened to this song.

RISE By: Shawn McDonald

I will rise! I know that no matter what, if we decide to continue on the meds for awhile or we decide to go off and wait and see what happens, God is in Control! I will rise and I will enjoy these sweet days for TODAY IS THE DAY THE LORD HAD MADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment