Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Breakfast, Books, Budgets

I guess its a "B" day! Not, Birthday (SOON) rather I am posting about something I LOVE, something I ENJOY and something I DESPISE!

Breakfast: I LOVE
Today's was a great combination of Oats, Almond Milk, Almond Butter, Vanilla Protein Powder, and Cinnamon! All combined into a gooey mesh that taste like a yummy cookie! PERFECTION!

Books: I ENJOY (sometimes)
This summer I am trying to read for enjoyment and not because I have to. So I have a book on my desk at work Made To Crave by Lysa TerKeurst and a book at home R12 by Chip Ingram. Both I have enjoyed so far and am praying they will draw me closer to the Lord.

Budgets: I DESPISE! SERIOUSLY!
Hubs and I had our monthly budget meeting last night, which I always dread and he gets giddy about it! Seriously! He was singing into the office last night! I do feel we need to have them for accountability to each other and to Lord. We want to be good stewards of our money. Budgets can tell a lot about a person...where you spend your money...what does mine say about me? I like to grocery shop! No surprise to anyone who knows me. I love the experience, the creativity, the colors, the hunt for a healthy option, and getting home and organizing my fridge! Because I have such a love for the grocery store I go often. This summer I am going to try to go less and pay with cash. We will see how it goes!

Have a great day! Off to read!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment