Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

It is a happy day! Hump day of the week and hump day of the month!

Hump day reminds me of two things...
1. My 3rd grade teacher making us hump over in our chairs so we all looked like little humps to celebrate the day! Haha...the good old days
2. Being half way done with something... The half way point is always the hardest. When you start off on a quest; whether it be a goal, a week, a road trip, a run. You start with enthusiasm and excitement. Motivation to get to the end. Then you half way point comes, you have worked hard, but only HALF WAY! The second half is much easier... "its all down hill from here" per say. But, what gets you over that hump?

I know in my own life, I have started out on many journeys, set many goals, and haven't always made it over the hump... but I have learned that if you work hard enough, keep your mind focused, and keep working towards the end; you will get over the hump and reach the end!

When you find your self stuck on the hump, remember how good Friday feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment