Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer!!!

Today is the Looooonnnnggggggggeeeeeeessssssttttttttt day of the year! Yay for summer! Yay for Sunshine!

In honor of the longest day of the year I think we should add an extra ingredient to our day! What will you add?

In the summer I like to add... walks at night, dinner outside, extra fresh fruits and veggies, smoothies for dessert, more time by the pool, time with family, less time in front of the TV, more time playing! I have even added a few extra summer goals... like running more, working on my blog, worrying less, and discovering what new and exciting God has in store for my life.

Today in honor of summer I am going to lunch with my mom... one request; we sit outside on a patio! I will gladly grant that request!

No comments:

Post a Comment