Monday, June 20, 2011

Its Monday...

I don't think I could have forgotten it was Monday if I tried! Probably due to our busy weekend ending with a nice walk outside that turned out not so nice! Let me explain...

Hubs and I had a great but busy weekend. Friday night was Winefest and pizza at our favorite "hole in the wall" Fongs Pizza. Saturday early trip to Farmers Market, meeting from 10-3, errands with hubs till 6:30, made YUMMY dinner (picture doesn't look so great but it was YUMMY) Sunday; Worked and church, Grill out with Hubs Family till 4, shopping and Starbucks with hubs till 5:30, Picked up my Dad, celebrated with my family at another Pizza joint (Pizza was the theme of the weekend) Then... the Monday morning Killer.. The nice walk outside started great! Then a bug or something flew in my eye. Which caused it to turn red and swell up! I have sensitive eye balls. So I did what I always do... Take a benadryl and go to sleep. Well the benadryl did a number on me...

When my alarm went off at 5:50 I couldn't move... and didn't move till 8am. Yes 8am! If you know me that is typically unheard of on a week day... so I missed my morning work out and headed to work! It was a Monday morning that called for coffee! (You might remember I am trying to give it up) The coffee helped... but I probably wont feel great till I get moving and blood starts flowing!

It might sounds Crazy but my day just doesn't go well unless I work out early and pray for my day!

What do you need to jump start your morning? I hope and pray tomorrow is better!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment