Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBS!

Today is my wonderful husbands 32nd birthday! He is one good looking man and wears 32 so well! He is the most amazing man I have ever met! He is Strong, Faithful, Godly, Trustworthy, Patient, Respected, Hardworking, Funny, Calm, Intelligent, and makes me a better person! 

Hubs has accomplished so much over the past year! He graduated with his MBA in December! He was selected as one of the Top individuals under 40 in the area! He accomplished more than I can explain at work! He has been the most loving and encouraging husband! He tutored and mentored a high school boy in calc! He faithfully survived Event Manager of Beverages at DMAF! He is quite a man! I cant imagine what will happen in the next year! But I am so excited to find out!

Happy Birthday to my best friend! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Today we have a full schedule of fun! I think I am more excited to celebrate his birthday than I am mine! Praying he has a marvelous day and knows how much he is loved by all who know him!

He Lifts me up everyday! Thanks for being YOU babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment