Monday, July 18, 2011

Belated Birthday Celebration!

My Team from work went out to celebrate my co-worker PJ and my birthday today. I cant think of a better way to celebrate that with Sushi and Frozen Yogurt! It was a perfect refreshing meal for a HOT HOT HOT Summer Day... the heat index is around 114. We could cook dinner on the sidewalk to day!

We started off at Appare for Sushi! I ordered a Salmon/Avocado Roll and an Avocado Salad with Ginger dressing on the side! I love ginger dressing! I meant to take a picture... but forgot... so here is one off the Internet

We then headed to a new FroYo place for a sweet taste of heaven! I had chocolate and red velvet cake frozen Yogurt topped with an overwhelming amount of fruit! The toppings at Yo2Go are AMAZING!!! If you live in the area you have got to try it!



I could do that lunch all over again! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment