Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trust

Trust can be very hard at times and other times very easy! I find it east to trust my husband, I find it easy to trust my parents and my siblings, even close friends. When trusting so many people so easily here on earth. I don't know why I find it so hard to trust the Lord. Some days are harder than others. I have found it particularly hard to trust Him in the area of health and my body! I think it is so hard for a few reasons...

With my health, I have absolutely no idea what is going on inside me. I cant tell if my endometrioma's (cyst like growths on my ovaries) are growing or shrinking. I have to trust God that he is in control! I have no idea if the medicine that is causing my lack of trust in other areas is actually doing its job...which brings me to the other area's my body... I find daily it is changing due to the medicine. Yet its hard to trust that its not me that is causing the change. That its not my diet or lack of exercise or whatever it is. So I find myself contemplating often... WHAT IS GOING ON?!

In the end, I have to trust that God is in Control and that we have chosen this medicine to help me right now and that trust it is for my good and not to harm me, even when I feel like I am being harmed on so many levels.

I have this verse hanging on my computer right now...

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
Psalms 25:1

Trusting for me, means stop worrying, and stop letting the medicine rob my joy and happiness each day.

So last night... I really struggled with it. So I did some of my favorite things to try and enjoy life

1. Walked
2. Talked with Hubs
3. Made Dinner and a healthy summer Dessert

Stuffed Pepper with Chicken Sausage, Veggies baked with Marinara sauce, Fresh Basil and Goat Cheese, along with Whole Wheat bread and truffle salt! YUM


Fruit Pizza--Peaches, Walnuts, Coconut, and Agave on whole wheat pizza crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment