Tuesday, July 12, 2011

La Mie

Its 10am and I have already had a wonderful, full day! Hubs and I went for a 5:30 run! We like to do a little sprint/ jog/ walk pattern. We sprint a block, jog a block, walk a block. It is great interval training! Then I headed to work for an early morning session. Then to my favorite breakfast spot with some of my favorite people! My sister, her kiddos, my mom and I went to La Mie... its one of those restaurants I think I could eat at every day and never get tired of it! They have a super healthy menu, with tables and tables of fresh not so super healthy pastries! I just try not to look at them! Then order my egg whites, spinach, avocado, and multi grain toast! YUMMY!

dsc_6549DSC_3822dsc_8917

On a scale of 1-10 I would give La Mie a 10 in food presentation and taste! Atmosphere is defiantly a breakfast joint... maybe a 5 but sitting outside ups it to a 7! Either way, I am always pleased!

In English La Mie means "the soft part of bread" interesting! The more interesting part is...

I often get on Biblegateway to look up verses and to do some research. Well, today when I happened on the website the verse of the day is...

“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”” Matthew 4:4 NIV

My morning was great at my favorite soft bread breakfast spot, but my day will never be complete or full of life, without the word of God!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment