Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who Are You?

Who are you? Not what is your name, but really who are you? This can be a difficult question to answer but it is something I am trying to reflect on and something that I am discussing with  many of my clients who feel lost and discontent. The answer to this question we all need to know... not for others but for ourselves.

What excites you?
What do you Love?
Who do you Love?
How do you rejuvenate?
What drains you?
Where do you want to be in 5 years?
What makes you anxious?

There are millions of questions we can ask ourselves to find out the answer who are you! A few tools I am discovering to help in the process...

R12 by Chip Ingram
Living your Strengths by Winseman, Clifton & Liesveld
Pinterest
Friends and Family
Research
Prayer
Magazines
Blogs

Research and Discover what excites you and what desires God put in you! Find who He created you to be!

I know that I LOVE my husband, I LOVE baking, I LOVE looking at beautiful design, I LOVE helping others, I LOVE relationships....I am discovering more and more!

I leave you with Yummy Banana Nut Mini Muffins I made last night! I enjoy them at dessert with almond butter and SF jelly on them... then again this morning one two crumbled on top of my oats! DELISH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment