Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fast Forward Week!

This week has flown by! It is a perfect get back to work week after the 4th. Hubs and I are headed to the lake for the weekend for some R&R! We have been going going going for so long, I am excited to sleep in! Long walks, lots of grilling, reading, and sun bathing! I hope the weather holds! If not, I have already looked up movies at the theatre.

Lake weekends can turn into a 24/7 snack fest on junk food and ice cream! Not what I need right now after all I am in recovery week! So this is my game plan...

Drink lots of H2O...fizzy water is more fun so don't drink flat all day
Like I said earlier... grill grill grill... lean meats and fun veggies! Spice up your life and your food!
Work out every day! Working out at the lake is fun! Walk to town, Run a new path! Ride bikes, Play Tennis! Best part of it... Hubs and I work out together (well I guess we do almost every morning, but its more fun at the lake, no rush!)
Don't buy junk food!

I am vowing to eat Clean till my great friend Brooke gets married in August! WOO HOO! I have to fit into a bridesmaids dress! What doest eat clean mean... if it didn't come from God... don't eat it... Food shouldn't be made in a lab! Also, NO SUGAR!!!!! YIKES! I will be creative with my ice cream addiction! Hello Yogurt or Almond/Stevia Ice Cream like mixture!

I have lots of excitement so hopefully it will last... but I know the Hump will come! What helps you stick to a plan?

My Plan is to rely on the Lord to fill my heart and my belly! We don't need to turn to the world to fill us up! Oreos are fleeting but the Joy of the Lord is everlasting! The nutrients of God made food will benefit me for years to come!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment