Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apple Oatmeal

Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts, like Apples oats are very versatile and they go great with Apples!

Imagine warm Cinnamon applesauce swirled into hot oatmeal, cold crisp apples topping off over night oats! YUMMY!

Apples can be the perfect pair to so many wonderful foods

APPLES+Walnuts
APPLES + Yogurt
APPLES +Caramel
APPLES + Onions
APPLES + Peanutbutter
APPLES + Almond Butter


really an apple can be paired with anything!!!

My favorite Salad at Cheesecake Factory has apples in it! Yummy! The Factory Chopped Salad!

Enjoy an Apple for me today!

Source

2 comments:

  1. And remember that lovely dish I had at the hospital: Apples and Sweet Potatoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! And I also like apples :)

    ReplyDelete