Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I just typed an entire post about our amazing time in Colorado and then deleted it! UGH just my luck!

here are the highlights... I will type more later with Pictures!

Denver Omelette's
Celestial Seasons Tour (hair nets included)
Boulder YUMMY food
Hike of a lifetime (including a cinnamon roll the size of my head)
Time with Hubs!!!
Great Host and Hostess!

We ended Labor Day weekend with a day at home, running errands and the best part a Picnic in the Sculpture Garden! It was so romantic and a real treat! All Hubs idea! He is AMAZING...

This is the only pic I got, its not the best picture, but on the menu was...


Smoked Salmon
Sushi
Goat Cheese and Crackers
Olives
Grapes
Wine
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Hummus

ALL of our favorite things! It was the best ending to a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment