Monday, September 12, 2011

P90X

Today starts week 5 of P90X... Really we are only on week 4 due to our trip to CO. This week is more of a rest change up week. The difference in work outs this week is suppose to keep you body guessing so you don't get used to your routine. Today I started the morning off with some downward dog! 65 minutes worth. I was sweating by the end of it!

I felt great at the end of it, but I also miss my all out sweat fest of a work out... like sprints, or the elliptical, or a long run. Cardio holds a special place in my heart!

I have decided on what recipe's to send to my aunt for our family cookbook...

Turkey Sliders
Coconut Popcorn (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G)
Hummus
Appetizer Platter
Kale Chips
Bread
Roasted Tomato Basil Sauce
Broccoli Slaw

These are a few of my favorites...I tried to go with a healthy alternative to decadent favorites! Recipes to come!

In other news... I had Saturday night to myself! It was great! Sometimes  you just need those nights!

It consisted of watching Keeping up the Kardashians, Coconut Popcorn, and a meatless dinner (shh don't tell hubs) Huge pile of Hummus topped with carrots, celery, pita chips, and spinach! Most the Hummus is hidden by the huge mound of spinach.





PS... I don't condone the lifestyle of the Kardashians, but I must say I love their hair and clothes! I also love their sisterly relationships! Reminds me of my relationship with Ann and Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You are a good girl to send in recipes... I don't really have any that Aunt Vicki doesn't already have.... except our secret family ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete