Friday, September 9, 2011

Dinner... More Favorites!


Last Night I had a TON of time to make dinner... So I ENJOYED the process! It was YUMMO



Started with my FAVORITE ... BASIL! My Basil Plant is one of my Kitchen Best friends! Along with my Olive Oil Spray and Salt+Pepper! 


 Apps for Hubs when He got Home! Roasted Tomato's with Basil and Fresh Mozzarella on top of Garlic Bread!


Then I chopped Banana Peppers and Roasted Red Peppers Mixed them into ground Turkey. Then Stuffed the Turkey Burgers with Cheese! Mozza for Him, Goat for Her!




Homemade Tomato Basil Hummus that I tossed the roasted Parsnips and Broccoli in!








Healthy Whipped Banana Dessert with a little added Protein Powder. Topped with Cool Whip and Fiber One!



It was a YUMMY NIGHT of Eats!



No comments:

Post a Comment