Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Recipe

What is your favorite recipe? What are your favorite foods?

My Aunt is writing a family cookbook, which has made me think about special recipes I have created? Well the problem is, I typically don't follow a recipe and if I do, I change something in it. The other problem is I never write anything down when I make something tasty! Never been a big deal until now when I am scrambling to think about recipes...

I can think about what other people are known for...

My mom: AMAZING chex mix (secret recipe) summer sausage (secret recipe) Any meal fit for a King
My Sis Ann: Paella, Meatloaf, CousCous-- pretty much amazing mom and cook!
My Sis Jenn: Soups of all kind!

So what is my specialty... healthy baking? millions of ways you can use ground turkey? I don't know!

I must decide by the end of the week!

I know my favorite foods...



Oatmeal
Nut Butter
Qunioa
Veggies of all sorts!
Apples
Frozen Banana
Almond Milk
Fiber One
Avocado




Source   Source



Good thing I just ate or this post might send me into a binge of my favorite foods! Also a Good thing God blesses us with opportunity to eat several times a day!


Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment