Thursday, September 22, 2011

You know your tired when...

You fall asleep in the dentist chair... yup that is me! I just got back from the dentist where I took a nice nap while being poked at for 90 minutes. I cant say it was the best nap I ever had, but I guess I needed it! These past few days have been so exhausting... I have been up at 5 every morning this week, not sleeping well and didn't get to sleep till midnight on Tuesday. Put lack of sleep with back to back crisis counseling and I guess that is what I get... Nap at the Dentist!

Tonight we are celebrating my Mother-in-laws birthday and hers and Papa Rychs ANNIVERSARY!!! 37 Long blissful years! How wonderful! I am so lucky to have such amazing in-laws! Hubs and I are extremely grateful that both of our parents have been great examples of Godly marriages! We love our parents so much and respect them immensely!

I am bringing a Salad with all my yummy favorites in it... Feta, Tomatos, Peppers, Cucumbers, Walnuts... The list goes on of yumminess!

I am also bringing, in honor of apple week, an APPLE CRISP al a mode (of course) My apple crisp is a healthy rendition on a typical crisp. Since not everyone is as much of a health fenadic as I, I decided to make a peach cobler full of butter and sugar! It looks awesome!

So what is in my apple crisp... not sure yet... becuase I havent made it yet... that is next on my to do list! But here are few pictures of what I am going to try to recreate in a healthier version.



Source



Source



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment